Adult Braces (Phase 2)
Phase two treatment is normal orthodontic treatment which involves placing braces on the patient once his or her permanent teeth have erupted. It usually involves full upper and lower braces.
More and more adults today are seeking orthodontic treatment to improve their smile. We offer a full range of treatments specifically designed for adults.
Adult Orthodontic Treatment:
Types of Braces:
- Can help prevent or improve periodontal problems.
- Can help prevent or reduce further bone loss around teeth
- Improves ability of the dentist to restore missing teeth.
- Improves aesthetics for a better smile and facial appearance
- Improves function of teeth.
- Improves self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Improves oral health
What are my options? Today's orthodontics offer more kinds of braces than ever before. Check out your options: Metal braces/Traditional braces. These are the metal brackets and wires that most people picture when they hear the word "braces." However, modern brackets are smaller and less noticeable than the notorious "metal-mouth" braces than many adults remember. Plus, new heat-activated archwires use your body heat to help teeth move more quickly and less painfully than in the past. Colored bands give kids a chance to express themselves Ceramic Braces
Ceramic braces are the same size and shape as metal braces, except that they have tooth-colored or clear brackets that blend in to teeth. Some even use tooth-colored wires to be even less noticeable.